Test Bank for Criminology: Theories, Patterns, and Typologies, 11th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, ISBN-10: 1133049648, ISBN-13: 9781133049647
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: CONCEPTS OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINOLOGY.
1. Crime and Criminology.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Victims and Victimization.
Part II: THEORIES OF CRIME CAUSATION.
4. Rational Choice Theory.
5. Trait Theories.
6. Social Structure Theories.
7. Social Process Theories: Socialization and Society (new title).
8. Social Conflict, Critical Criminology, and Restorative Justice.
9. Developmental Theories: Life Course, Latent Trait, and Trajectory (new title).
Part III: CRIME TYPOLOGIES.
10. Interpersonal Violence.
11. Political Crime and Terrorism.
12. Property Crime.
13. Enterprise Crime: White-Collar and Green Collar Crime (new chapter).
14. Public Order Crime: Sex and Substance Abuse.
15. Crimes of the New Millennium: Cybercrime and Transnational Organized Crime (new chapter).