Test Bank for Economics for Today, 8th Edition, Irvin B. Tucker, ISBN-10: 1133190103, ISBN-13: 9781133190103
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Introducing the Economic Way of Thinking.
Appendix: Applying Graphs to Economics.
2. Production Possibilities, Opportunity Cost, and Economic Growth.
PART II: MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
3. Market Demand and Supply.
Appendix: Consumer Surplus, Producer Surplus, and Market Efficiency.
4. Markets in Action.
Appendix: Applying Supply and Demand Analysis to Health Care.
5. Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice Theory.
Appendix: Indifference Curve Analysis.
7. Production Costs.
PART III. MARKET STRUCTURES.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Labor Markets.
PART IV: MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
12. Income Distribution, Poverty, and Discrimination.
13. Antitrust and Regulation.
14. Environmental Economics.
PART V: MACROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
15. Gross Domestic Product.
Appendix: A Four-Sector Circular Flow Model.
16. Business Cycles and Unemployment.
PART VI: MACROECONOMIC THEORY AND POLICY.
18. The Keynesian Model.
19. The Keynesian Model in Action.
20. Aggregate Demand and Supply.
Appendix: The Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
21. Fiscal Policy.
22. The Public Sector.
23. Federal Deficits, Surpluses, and the National Debt.
PART VII: MONEY, BANKING, AND MONETARY POLICY.
24. Money and the Federal Reserve System.
25. Money Creation.
26. Monetary Policy.
Appendix: Policy Disputes Using the Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
27. The Phillips Curve and Expectations Theory.
PART VIII: THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY.
28. International Trade and Finance.
29. Economies in Transition.
30. Growth and the Less-Developed Countries.