Test Bank for Essentials of Criminal Justice, 8th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 111183556X, ISBN-13: 9781111835569
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature of Crime and Victimization.
3. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
4. Police in Society
5. The Police: Role and Function.
6. Issues in Policing: Professional, Social, and Legal.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
7. Courts, Prosecution, and the Defense.
8. Trial Procedures.
9. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS AND ALTERNATIVE SANCTIONS.
10. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
11. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
12. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES OF THE AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice in the 21st Century.
14. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium: Terrorism and Cyber Crime.