Test Bank for Essentials of Economics, 6th Edition, N. Gregory Mankiw, ISBN-10: 0538453087, ISBN-13: 9780538453080
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents.
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Ten Principles of Economics.
2. Thinking Like an Economist.
3. Interdependence and the Gains from Trade.
PART II: HOW MARKETS WORK.
4. The Market Forces of Supply and Demand.
5. Elasticity and Its Application.
6. Supply, Demand, and Government Policies.
PART III: MARKETS AND WELFARE.
7. Consumers, Producers, and the Efficiency of Markets.
8. Application: The Costs of Taxation.
9. Application: International Trade.
PART IV: THE ECONOMICS OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
11. Public Goods and Common Resources.
Part V: Firm Behavior and the Organization of Industry.
12. The Costs of Production.
13. Firms in Competitive Markets.
PART VI: THE DATA OF MACROECONOMICS.
15. Measuring a Nation’s Income.
16. Measuring the Cost of Living.
PART VII: THE REAL ECONOMY IN THE LONG RUN.
17. Production and Growth.
18. Saving, Investment, and the Financial System.
19. The Basic Tools of Finance.
20. Unemployment and Its Natural Rate.
PART VIII: MONEY AND PRICES IN THE LONG RUN.
21. The Monetary System.
22. Money Growth and Inflation.
PART IX: SHORT-RUN ECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS.
23. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
24. The Influence of Monetary and Fiscal Policy on Aggregate Demand.