Test Bank for Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics, Revised, 6th Edition, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, ISBN-10: 1111533849, ISBN-13: 9781111533847
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank. A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Presentations.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Comparisons Involving Means, Experimental Design, and Analysis of Variance.
11. Comparisons Involving Proportions and a Test of Independence.
12. Simple Linear Regression.
13. Multiple Regression.