Test Bank for Exploring Economics, 6th Edition, Robert L. Sexton, ISBN-10: 1111970300, ISBN-13: 9781111970307
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Method of Economics.
2. Economics: Eight Powerful Ideas.
3. Scarcity, Trade-Off, and Production Possibilities.
Part II: SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
4. Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium.
5. Markets in Motion and Price Controls.
Part III: MARKET EFFICIENCY, MARKET FAILURE, AND THE PUBLIC SYSTEM.
7. Market Efficiency and Welfare.
8. Market Failure.
9. Public Finance and Public Choice.
Part IV: HOUSEHOLDS AND MARKET STRUCTURE.
10. Consumer Choice Theory.
11. The Firm: Production and Cost.
12. Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets.
13. Monopoly and Antitrust.
14. Monopolistic Competition and Product Differentiation.
15. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior.
Part V: INPUT MARKETS AND MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
16. The Markets for Labor, Capital, and Land.
17. Income, Poverty and Health Care.
Part VI: MACROECONOMICS FOUNDATIONS.
18. Introduction of Macroeconomics: Unemployment, Inflation, and Economic Fluctuations.
19. Measuring Economic Performance.
20. Economic Growth in the Global Economy.
21. Financial Markets, Savings, and Investment.
Part VII: THE MACROECONOMIC MODELS.
22. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
23. The Aggregate Expenditure Model.
Part VIII: MACROECONOMIC POLICY.
24. Fiscal Policy.
25. Monetary Institutions.
26. The Federal Reserve System and Monetary Policy.
27. Issues in Macroeconomic Theory and Policy.
Part IX: THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
28. International Trade.
29. International Finance.