Test Bank for Juvenile Justice, 6th Edition, KÃ¤ren M. Hess, Christine H. Orthmann, John Paul Wright, ISBN-10: 1133049621, ISBN-13: 9781133049623
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Juvenile Justice: Definitions, Measurement and Process.
2. The History and Philosophy behind the Juvenile Justice System.
3. Theories of Delinquency and Juvenile Offending.
4. Youth in Society: Developmental Risks and Protective Factors.
5. Juvenile Victims.
6. Juvenile Offenders.
7. Youth Gangs.
8. The Police and Juveniles.
9. Pretrial Services and Diversion.
10. The Juvenile Court.
11. Juvenile Corrections.
12. Preventing Delinquency and Recidivism.
13. Juvenile Justice at a Crossroads: The Accelerating Call for Reform.