Test Bank for Launching New Ventures: An Entrepreneurial Approach, 6th Edition, Kathleen R. Allen, ISBN-10: 053848179X, ISBN-13: 9780538481793
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITY.
1. Understanding Entrepreneurship.
2. Preparing for the Entrepreneurial Journey.
3. Recognizing and Shaping an Opportunity.
4. Developing and Testing a Business Model.
Part II: FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS.
5. Analyzing the Industry and Market.
6. Analyzing Product/Service Design and Protection.
7. Building the Founding Team.
8. Calculating Startup Capital Requirements.
Part III: BUSINESS DESIGN.
9. Proof of Concept: A New Approach to Business Plans.
10. Choosing the Legal Form of Organization.
11. Incorporating Ethics and Social Responsibility into the Business.
12. Designing an Entrepreneurial Organization.
13. Planning Startup Operations.
14. Developing a Startup Marketing Plan.
15. Funding a Startup Venture.
Part IV: PLANNING FOR GROWTH AND CHANGE.
16. Funding a Rapidly Growing Venture.
17. Planning for Growth.
18. Planning for Change.