Test Bank for Macroeconomics for Today, 8th Edition, Irvin B. Tucker, ISBN-10: 113343505X, ISBN-13: 9781133435051
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Introducing the Economic Way of Thinking.
Appendix: Applying Graphs to Economics.
2. Production Possibilities, Opportunity Cost, and Economic Growth.
PART II: MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
3. Market Demand and Supply.
Appendix: Consumer Surplus, Producer Surplus, and Market Efficiency.
4. Markets in Action.
Appendix: Applying Supply and Demand Analysis to Health Care.
PART III: MACROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
5. Gross Domestic Product.
Appendix: A Four-Sector Circular Flow Model.
6. Business Cycles and Unemployment.
PART IV: MACROECONOMIC THEORY AND POLICY.
8. The Keynesian Model.
9. The Keynesian Model in Action.
10. Aggregate Demand and Supply.
Appendix: The Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
11. Fiscal Policy.
12. The Public Sector.
13. Federal Deficits, Surpluses, and the National Debt.
PART V: MONEY, BANKING, AND MONETARY POLICY
14. Money and the Federal Reserve System.
15. Money Creation.
16. Monetary Policy.
Appendix: Policy Disputes Using the Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
17. The Phillips Curve and Expectations Theory.
PART VI: THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY.
18. International Trade and Finance.
19. Economies in Transition.
20. Growth and the Less-Developed Countries.