Test Bank for Managing: A Competency-Based Approach, 11th Edition, Don Hellriegel, Susan E. Jackson, John W. Slocum Jr., ISBN-10: 0324421400, ISBN-13: 9780324421408
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part 1: AN OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT.
1. Developing Managerial Competencies.
2. Learning from the History of Management Thought.
Part 2: MANAGING IN TURBULENT ENVIRONMENTS.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. Assessing the Environment.
5. Managing Globally.
6. Fostering Entrepreneurship.
Part 3: PLANNING AND CONTROL.
7. Formulating Plans and Strategies.
8. Fundamentals of Decision Making.
9. Using Planning and Decision Aids.
10. Achieving Organizational Control.
Part 4: ORGANIZING.
11. Designing Organizations.
12. Guiding Organizational Change and Innovation.
13. Managing Human Resources.
Part 5: LEADING.
14. Motivating Employees.
15. Dynamics of Leadership.
16. Communicating Effectively.
17. Working in Teams.
18. Understanding Organizational Culture and Cultural Diversity.