Test Bank for Microeconomics for Today, 8th Edition, Irvin B. Tucker, ISBN-10: 1133435068, ISBN-13: 9781133435068
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I. INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Introducing the Economic Way of Thinking.
Appendix. Applying Graphs to Economics.
2. Production Possibilities, Opportunity Cost, and Economic Growth.
Part II. MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
3. Market Demand and Supply.
Appendix. Consumer Surplus, Producer Surplus, and Market Efficiency.
4. Markets in Action.
Appendix. Applying Supply and Demand Analysis to Health Care.
5. Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice Theory.
Appendix: Indifference Curve Analysis.
7. Production Costs.
Part III. MARKET STRUCTURES.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Labor Markets.
Part IV. MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
12. Income Distribution, Poverty, and Discrimination.
13. Antitrust and Regulation.
14: Environmental Economics.
Part V. THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY.
15. International Trade and Finance.
16. Economies in Transition.
17. Growth and the Less-Developed Countries.