Test Bank for Public Administration in America, 11th Edition, Michael E. Milakovich University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, George J. Gordon, ISBN-10: 1111828016, ISBN-13: 9781111828011
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE CONTEXT, NATURE, AND STRUCTURE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN AMERICA.
1. Approaching the Study of Public Administration.
2. Public Administration, Democracy, and Bureaucratic Power.
3. Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
Part II: MANAGING AND LEADING PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS.
4. Organizational Theory.
5. Decision Making in Administration.
6. Chief Executives and Challenges of Administrative Leadership.
Part III: THE CORE FUNCTIONS OF PUBLIC MANAGEMENT.
7. Public Personnel Administration and Human Resource Development.
8. Government Budgeting.
9. Public Policy and Implementation.
PART IV: CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS IN A TURBULENT FUTURE: RESULTS, REGULATION, AND RESPONSIVENESS.
10. Performance Management in Government in the Public Sector.
11. Government Regulation and Administrative Law.
12. Conclusion: Public Administration in a Time of Conflict and Change.