Test Bank for Small Business: An Entrepreneur’s Business Plan, 9th Edition, Gail Hiduke, J.D. Ryan, ISBN-10: 1285169956, ISBN-13: 9781285169958
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Your Great Adventure.
2. Spotting Trends and Opportunities.
3. Opportunity Selection.
4. Profiling Your Target Customer.
5. Reading and Beating the Competition.
6. Location and Distribution.
7. Marketing Promotions Overview.
8. Start-Up Concerns and Financial Projections.
9. Shaking the Money Tree.
10. Legal Concerns.
11. Build, Maintain, and Thrive with a Winning Team.
13. Buying a Business.
14. Investigating Franchising.
15. Pull Your Plan Together.
Appendix A: Fast-Start Business Plan.