Test Bank for Sustaining the Earth, 11th Edition, G. Tyler Miller Jr., Scott Spoolman, ISBN-10: 128576949X, ISBN-13: 9781285769493
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Introduction: Learning Skills.
PART I: HUMANS AND SUSTAINABILITY: AN OVERVIEW.
1. Environmental Problems, Their Causes, and Sustainability.
PART II: SCIENCE, ECOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES, AND SUSTAINABILITY.
2. Science, Matter, Energy, and Ecosystems.
3. Biodiversity and Evolution.
4. Community Ecology, Population Ecology, and the Human Population.
PART III: SUSTAINING BIODIVERSITY.
5. Sustaining Biodiversity: The Species Approach.
6. Sustaining Biodiversity: The Ecosystem Approach.
PART IV: SUSTAINING NATURAL RESOURCES.
7. Food, Soil, and Pest Management.
8. Water Resources and Water Pollution.
9. Nonrenewable Energy Resources.
10. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
PART V: SUSTAINING ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY.
11. Environmental Hazards and Human Health.
12. Air Pollution, Climate Change, and Ozone Depletion.
13. Urbanization and Solid and Hazardous Waste.
PART VI: SUSTAINING HUMAN SOCIETIES.
14. Economics, Politics, Worldviews, and the Environment.