Test Bank for The Labor Relations Process, 10th Edition, William H. Holley, Kenneth M. Jennings, Roger S. Wolters, ISBN-10: 0538481986, ISBN-13: 9780538481984
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
About the Authors.
Part I: RECOGNIZING RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF UNIONS AND MANAGEMENT.
1. Union-Management Relationships in Perspective.
2. Evolution of Labor-Management Relationships.
3. Legal Influences.
4. Unions and Management: Key Participants in the Labor Relations Process.
5. Why and How Unions Are Organized.
Part II: THE BARGAINING PROCESS AND OUTCOMES.
6. Negotiating the Labor Agreement.
7. Economic Issues.
8. Administrative Issues.
9. Resolving Negotiation (Interest) Disputes and the Use of Economic Pressure.
Part III: ADMINISTERING THE LABOR AGREEMENT.
10. Contract Administration.
11. Labor and Employment Arbitration.
12. Employee Discipline.
Part IV: APPLYING THE LABOR RELATIONS PROCESS TO DIFFERENT LABOR RELATIONS SYSTEMS.
13. Labor Relations in the Public Sector.
14. Labor Relations in Multinational Corporations and in Other Countries.
Appendix: Collective Bargaining Negotiations Exercise.