Test Bank for Today’s Health Information Management: An Integrated Approach, 2nd Edition, Dana C. McWay, ISBN-10: 1133592473, ISBN-13: 9781133592471
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT.
1. Health Care Delivery Systems.
2. The Health Information Management Profession.
3. Legal Issues.
4. Ethical Standards.
Part II: CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT.
5. Health Care Data Content and Structures.
6. Nomenclatures and Classification Systems.
7. Quality Health Care Management.
8. Health Statistics.
Part III: TECHNOLOGY.
10. Database Management.
11. Information Systems and Technology.
Part IV: MANAGEMENT.
13. Management Organization.
14. Human Resource Management.
15. Financial Management.
16. Reimbursement Methodologies.