Solution Manual for Organizational Behavior 2nd Edition Phillips
Solution Manual for Organizational Behavior, 2nd Edition, Jean M. Phillips, Stanley M. Gully, ISBN-10: 113395359X, ISBN-13: 9781133953593
Table of Contents
PART I: THE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR CONTEXT.
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: INDIVIDUAL EFFECTIVENESS.
3. Individual Differences I: Demographics, Personality, and Intelligence.
4. Individual Differences II: Self-Concept, Learning Styles, and Types of Fit.
5. Attitudes, Values, Moods, and Emotions.
6. Social Perception, Attributions, and Perceived Fairness.
7. Motivating Behavior.
PART III: SOCIAL INTERACTIONS.
9. Making Decisions.
10. Power, Influence, and Politics.
11. Managing Conflict and Negotiating.
PART IV: GROUPS, TEAMS, AND LEADERSHIP.
12. Group Behavior and Effective Teams.
PART V: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN, ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE, AND CAREER MANAGEMENT.
14. Organizational Structure and Design.
15. Organizational Culture and Organizational Change.
16. Managing Your Career.