Test Bank for The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People Volume II 8th Edition Paul S. Boyer
Test Bank for The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume II, 8th Edition, Paul S. Boyer, Clifford E. Clark, Jr., Karen Halttunen, Joseph F. Kett, Neal Salisbury, Harvard Sitkoff, Nancy Woloch, ISBN-10: 1285193407, ISBN-13: 9781285193403
This is NOT an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
16. Reconstruction and Resistance, 1865–1877.
17. The Transformation of the Trans–Mississippi West, 1860–1900.
18. The Rise of Industrial America, 1865–1900.
19. Immigration, Urbanization, and Everyday Life, 1860–1900.
20. Politics and Expansion in an Industrializing Age, 1877–1900.
21. The Progressive Era, 1900–1917.
22. Global Involvements and World War I, 1902–1920.
23. Coping with Change, 1920–1929.
24. The Great Depression and the New Deal, 1929–1939.
25. Americans and a World in Crisis, 1933–1945.
26. The Cold War Abroad and at Home, 1945–1960.
27. America at Midcentury, 1945–1961.
28. Liberalism, Civil Rights, and War in Vietnam, 1960–1975.
29. A Time of Upheaval, 1961–1980.
30. A Conservative Revival and the End of the Cold War, 1980–2000.
31. A Changing Nation Confronts Home-Front Crises and New Global Realities, 2001 to the Present.